Truck Stop Girl Reworked Vintage Studded Suede Vest
When we first got our hot little hands on this baby, we just couldn't part with it. It is simply TOO good. After much internal deliberation, we have offered it up to one lucky babe. This one really hurts to let go! This is one of a kind! No other one in the world like it exists!
This bad ass vest was found in a ranch on Country Australia. We have found our own, amazing vintage Americana buttons which we have hand sewn on to this (the previous buttons were just way too plain. And here at El Rodeo, plain is not an option).
- Hand studded with dome studs all the way around the front and back black suede yoke. This vest is fully lined, so the backs of the studs will not rub against your skin.
- Incredibly soft camel suede, contrasting with the softest, most bad ass black suede.
- Reworked with our own found vintage Americana buttons.
- Genuine vintage item from the 1970's.
- Spare button included, as these were hard to come by and we don't wanna leave you hanging if you accidentally lose one.
- Can be worn done up as a top, with black jeans and a concho belt; or equally as bad ass worn open with one of our killer tees underneath.
Condition: Perfect condition when worn. Suede is so soft. There is a very small tear in the inside lining (NOT the suede), which is not noticeable at all when worn open or closed.
Marked Size: Womens Medium Best suits an AU 8-12 but please check the measurements to be sure.
Measurements (laying flat with buttons closed):
Length (shoulder to bottom hem)- 20.5"
Bust (armpit to armpit)- 17"
Care Label: As with all suede, do not put this in the washing machine. Spot clean, or dry clean only.
Tracked Post + Signature on Delivery is included FREE!*