Larry Mahan Queen Cobra High Boots (Sz 6)
$160.00Or make four fortnightly payments of $40.00 and get it now! Info
This is it. We have found the ULTIMATE pair of cowboy boots.
We don't even know where to start with these boots! They are by former rodeo champion, Larry Mahan and were made in the heart of Texas in the early '80's.
- Fully lined with 100% leather- meaning no "furry" feel from the back of the outer leather. It also prevents smells sinking into the leather. Your feet will not sweat and will be able to "breathe".
- Scalloped tops for a little more of a feminine look
- Insanely soft leather
- Rounded toe
- Pull-on style
- Beautiful peacock blue, gold, and white stitching
- Rad as hell snakeskin on the front, and top of the boots
- Sits higher on the leg (just below the knee)
- Super rare, amazing condition for their age
- Made in Texas by former rodeo champion, Larry Mahan
Brand: Larry Mahan. Imported from Texas, USA
Size: AU6 (please check measurements)
- Heel: 1.5"
- Sole (outer, from tip of boot to end of heel): 9.5"
- Boot Length (from the tallest part of the side of the boot to the bottom of heel): 16.5"
Made in U.S.A.
All boots ship free Australia wide.