Iron Horse Western Boots (Sz 8-8.5)
$120.00Or make four fortnightly payments of $30.00 and get it now! Info
The most bad ass western boots in all the land!
Where do we even begin with these bad boys? The stunning embroidery? The lightly textured crocodile front? The insanely soft feel of the leather? These boots are everything you could ever want!
- Fully lined with 100% leather- meaning no "furry" feel from the back of the outer leather. It also prevents smells sinking into the leather. Your feet will not sweat and will be able to "breathe".
- Buttery soft black leather
- Contrasting embroidery of red, yellow, green, and white
- Rounded toe
- Pull-on style
- Made In Mexico
Condition: Excellent vintage condition. There are one or two spots where the embroidery has come loose, a few scuff marks from general wear and bar fights.
Brand: Too faded to make out
Size: Marked 7.5D, suits an AU8-8.5 (please check measurements)
- Heel: 1.5"
- Sole (outer, from tip of boot to end of heel): 10"
- Boot Length (from the tallest part of the side of the boot to the bottom of heel): 14"
Made in Mexico
All boots ship free Australia wide.