El Rodeo is a single-woman run business, based out of Sydney, Australia. Since our beginnings in 2015, we have continued a pursuit and drive of an ethical existence in the fashion industry. For El Rodeo, it is more than just producing bad ass products and promoting a rock 'n' roll lifestyle- it's also about the footprint we leave on the planet and the impact we have on all that contribute to the creation of El Rodeo Originals.
El Rodeo Originals
All our original designs have been designed, printed, and manufactured here in Sydney, Australia. All our artworks have been commissioned by emerging, independent artists. We sourced our base t-shirts for printing with a robust policy with regard to the following minimum social responsibility criteria:
- No use of child labour
- No use of forced labour
- Safe and healthy working conditions
- Legal labour contracts
- Payment of living wage
- No discrimination against employees
- No excessive hours of work
All the fabrics are knitted at in-house facilities, and dyed with GOTS approved chemicals, using low-water and controlled waste discharge processes, certified to OekoTex 100 Class I standard and conforming to REACH.
All our brands have been carefully selected by myself, with extensive research and evidence as to where and how the garments are produced. All of our brands are designed and manufactured in their home-states and do not turn to off-shore labour to cut costs.
- Bandit Brand- Designed and manufactured in North Fork, CA
- Electric West- Designed and manufactured in San Diego, CA
- Mischief Made- Designed and manufactured in California
- Atomic Swag- Designed and printed in California. Tees from NM.
- Moldie Goldies- Designed and handmade by owner, Melissa in Salt Lake City, UT
- Patch Ya Later- Designed and handmade in California
- Of The Sun Leather - Designed and handmade in New Hamsphire
- Souvenir Jewelry - Designed and handmade in Philadelphia
- Iconoclasp - Designed and handmade by Ashley Trieu in Michigan
- Revere Folie - Designed and handmade in Brisbane, AU
We believe in quality, not quantity; and provide goods that will last a lifetime, not just this seasons' trend.